Krank Golf Player Reps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Rep Update 6/16/15

2 posters

Go down

Player Rep Update 6/16/15 Empty Player Rep Update 6/16/15

Post by GLENN Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Lots of stuff shaking so far with the Player Rep Program, and I have to say that so far, it’s been a great success!

• To date we have seen our player reps move 7 clubs!

• Chris Reynolds is the first Rep to have more than one sale, so to this point, he is the top producer! Congrats Chris!

• Many of you are still waiting on the remainder of your clubs, and if you are in that boat, I assure you, they are coming. We ran short on F6 LH 9* heads, due to an under fulfillment from our foundry, and based on delivery dates they gave us, we thought we would hold off a few days so we could get the LH heads out with the rest of the Fairway and Hybrids. After seeing the promised dates of delivery come and go, we have decided not to hold up shipments waiting on the LH heads. We are going to lean on the foundry a bit and will send out the LH drivers as soon as we get them. Our apologies for the delay. Bear with us just a little bit longer. 

• Keep in mind that for most of you, (our Canadian Reps being the exception) RHers are going to make up well over 90% of your market.

• As I mentioned in the last email, I have started an online forum for us so we can to communicate and help each other succeed. SO far it has not be as well utilized as I would hope to see it. So far only about 6 or 7 of you have registered on the forum, so if you haven’t, get on there and get set up! Here is the link again: https://kgplayerreps.board-directory.net/ You have to be registered to access the forums. Take a few minutes and join the crew!

• We are running a Father’s Day special this week, and while there is not a mechanism in place for you to take those orders, when you see an email special go out, you CAN get the half commission by sending any of your interested contacts to your referral partner. We have had a few guys get in some referral partner deals so far, and I want to maximize your $ earned, this is such an easy way to do it. Take advantage of it! If you have any questions about that, please let me know.

• We are going to have a monthly contest starting July 1st for player reps. Watch for details on the Message board.

GLENN
Admin

https://kgplayerreps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Player Rep Update 6/16/15 Empty Re: Player Rep Update 6/16/15

Post by ElementalOutfitters Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Will there still be a contest starting today?
ElementalOutfitters
ElementalOutfitters

Back to top Go down