Krank Golf Player Reps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver sales

3 posters

Go down

Driver sales Empty Driver sales

Post by jason.ruba Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Hey guys,

I've been taking people to the range to try out the drivers without success. It seems like they all end up wanting free lessons. Are there better tactics I should be using or ways to politely info them I'm not in the business of a teaching pro? I thought about charging $100 per half hour to fix that but don't want to come across the wrong way. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jason

jason.ruba

Back to top Go down

Driver sales Empty Re: Driver sales

Post by GLENN Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 am

INteresting feedback Jason. I am not sure how that message is being picked up by your targets. Are you telling them you are a teaching pro?

We have a $50 fitting fee that we charge in house that is applied to the cost of a new driver if they buy.

I guess everyone wants something for nothing..

If i were you, I would simply reply that no matter what level they are at, having the best driver in golf is going to improve their result. If you want to offer a free 15 min lesson with purchase, that might be an idea to consider as well.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS?

GLENN
Admin

https://kgplayerreps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Driver sales Empty Driver Sales

Post by Sean Iwanski Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Jason,

For situations like that I would refer them to a teaching pro. I have a good relationship with GolfTEC where I used to take lessons. They are all over the country. Maybe if you have one nearby talk to them about referring clients to them in exchange for them letting you do a demo day for all their customers. I won't have to deal with the winter issue where I am, but this could also be helpful because of the indoor facilities that they may let you use.

Sean Iwanski

Back to top Go down

Driver sales Empty Re: Driver sales

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum